A couple of beautiful Bowling Night renders!
Check out the new Bowling Night stuff pack screens!
I'm screaming on the inside! Mid-century modern AND bowling! Aaahhhhhh! Love it!
Ik heb zojuist een e-mail van EA ontvangen over het aankomende accessoirespakket De Sims 4: Bowlingavond Accessoires:
Bereid je voor op een geweldige tijd met De Sims 4 Bowlingavond Accessoires, beschikbaar vanaf 29 maart 2017!
Jouw Sims kunnen binnenkort hun bowlingvaardigheden verbeteren op het gloednieuwe bowlingbaan-object. Daar houdt de pret nog niet op, want er komen ook nieuwe retro-objecten in de game, waaronder hippe zitmeubels, sfeervolle verlichting en rekken om bowlingballen in te bewaren. Of je nou je bar wilt uitbreiden met een bowlingruimte of je nachtclub gaat omtoveren tot een relaxte plek om te chillen onder het genot van een potje Moonlight Bowling: het kan allemaal met de De Sims 4 Bowlingavond Accessoires!
Maar deze objecten zijn niet de enige toevoeging aan dit uitbreidingspakket, want er komen ook nieuwe kledingstukken die in het teken staan van bowling. Maak indruk bij je vrienden met hippe retrokapsels en te gekke nieuwe kledingstukken. Het is zelfs mogelijk om een bowlingteam op te zetten en om matchende outfits (ja, ook bijpassende schoenen!) te dragen zodat iedereen weet dat jullie samen een hechte groep zijn.
Hier is ook de nieuwe trailer:
Je kunt meer lezen over het aankomende accessoirespakket op www.desims.nl
The new Stardew Valley is here! And here's the changelog:
Stardew Valley v1.1 – Changelog
The 1.1 update adds many new features to the game:
- Shane and Emily are now available to marry. They each have new events, music, and more!
- Spouses now have a unique outdoor area and behavior on the farm.
- You can now choose from 5 different farm maps at character creation. Each map is focused on a different skill area.
- Standard Farm – The original Stardew Valley farm.
- Riverland Farm – Lots of water, good for fishing.
- Forest Farm – Foraging opportunities and a unique weed that always drops mixed seeds.
- Hill-top Farm – Has a small mineral deposit from which ores spawn, including a unique geode-bearing ore.
- Wilderness Farm – Monsters spawn at night.
- “Shed” building… An empty room that can be decorated, filled with kegs, etc.
- “Mill” building… Can be used to turn wheat into flour and beets into sugar overnight.
- A new quest that can be started after the Community Center or JojaMart quest arc is complete. The new quest results in a new “magical construction” feature available from the Wizard’s Tower. The new quest is triggered when you enter the Railroad area.
- Added several new locations that are related to the above quest. “Junimo Hut” building (Magical Construction). Junimos will harvest crops within a certain distance of the hut, instantly transporting the harvest back to the hut for you to gather at your convenience.
- “Earth Obelisk” building (Magical Construction). A permanent warp totem to the mountains.
- “Water Obelisk” building (Magical Construction). A permanent warp totem to the beach.
- “Gold Clock” building (Magical Construction). Prevents weeds from spawning and fences from decaying on your farm.
- You can now move your buildings via Robin’s construction menu.
- New house upgrade from Robin that adds a cellar to your house and teaches you the “cask” crafting recipe. In the cellar, you can use Casks to age cheese and alcohol, increasing their quality.
- “Iridium-star” level quality is now attainable for aged goods, fruit, forage items (if you have the botanist perk), and animal products. Iridium-star level items have twice the value of normal items.
- NPC’s now appreciate quality level in gifts, but it only has an effect on gifts they “like” or “love”.
- Added Coffee, a spring/summer crop, and Coffee Bean. The bean acts as the produce and the seed, similar to sunflowers.
- 5 Coffee beans can be added to a Keg to make coffee.
- Honey can be placed in a keg to make mead.
- Void eggs can be placed in mayonnaise machines to make void mayonnaise.
- 2 new fish, “Void Salmon” and “Slimejack”
- You can now choose to color your chests with one of 20 color options.
- Evil Shrines, where you can make offerings in exchange for dark magic.
- Divorce. You can file from a little book in mayor’s house.
- You can now wallpaper the little hallways in your upgraded house.
- When you beat Journey Of The Prairie King, you can now start over in a harder mode, keeping your upgrades and coins.
- 2 new “Lost Books”
- Krobus now sells a “Return Scepter”… a tool which acts as a permanent warp totem to the farm.
- Giving someone a gift on their birthday will never make your spouse jealous.
- Pierre now sells a “Catalogue” furniture item that can be used for unlimited free access to all wallpapers and floors.
- Robin now sells a “Furniture Catalogue” furniture item that can be used for unlimited free access to nearly all furnitures.
- If you’ve found the Galaxy Sword, you can now buy another from Marlon. You can also buy the Galaxy Dagger and Galaxy Hammer.
- Slime balls have a chance to drop petrified slime
- Added a graphics option to display “sharper” stack number digits.
- You can once again plant fruit trees around the edge of the Greenhouse interior.
- Fences take twice as long to decay.
- Balance changes:
- All animal products are increased in value by 25%
- The Rancher profession now increases the value of animal products by 20%, up from 10%
- The Artisan profession now increases the value of Artisan goods by 40%, down from 50%
- The Blacksmith profession now increases the value of metal bars by 50%, up from 25%
- The value of Blueberry is now 50g, down from 80g
- The value of Starfruit is now 750g, down from 800g
- The value of Cranberry is now 75g, down from 130g
- The value of Ancient Fruit is now 550g, down from 750g
- Cranberry Seeds now sell for 60g, down from 120g (The price to buy them from the store is the same)
- Sunflower can now be grown in summer as well as fall
- Wild plums are now labeled as fruit.
- Grandpa’s Shrine should now always properly give the reward for reaching 4 candles (works retroactively if you never received your reward)
- Fixed issue where gathering an item with the “botanist” profession would fail if the inventory was full, even though the gold-level item was present in the inventory.
- Slime charmer ring should now protect against giant slimes
- You can no longer tap a stump
- Fixed Joja Warehouse graphic issue in winter
- “Check action”-mapped keys should now work to attach bait to a rod.
- Rain ambient sound should no longer play in Sandy’s Oasis under any conditions.
- Your baby should now be properly born, even if you pass out in the mines on the eve of the birth.
- Moonlight Jellies engagement crash
- Galaxy sword should now be truly unloseable
- You can no longer lose hay to a hopper because you have no silo.
- You can no longer plant fruit trees off the farm.
- “Attack” foods now properly give an attack buff.
- Clay can no longer always be found one tile above a previously discovered clay spot.
- Blue Jazz flowers in the refrigerator are now properly consumed in cooking recipes.
- Fruit that drops when you chop a tree now properly stacks with fruit that drops when you shake a tree
- Worm bins no longer continue to produce worms every 10 minutes after midnight
- Jack-o-lanterns properly glow
- Torches and other light sources held by player are now properly lit after saving/reloading
- You will now see the final Joja cutscene if you switched to Joja after starting with the community center.
- When retrieving the cave carrot for Marnie, she will only take one from you.
- Fixed strange behaviors when picking up certain items with a full inventory.
- Having no silo no longer causes your hay to disappear when placed in a hopper.
- When a bomb is placed and then the player leaves the area, the resulting debris will no longer erroneously appear in the new area.
- Watering a trough in a slime hutch will now have no effect on the troughs in other slime hutches.
- Using the rain totem and then quickly entering your house no longer causes you to become stuck in the wall.
- The stone floor now look correct in any configuration.
- Numerous minor bug fixes.
- Typo fixes
Note: The new balancing changes correct the values of a few outlier crops that were far more valuable than all others by a huge margin. I don’t want Stardew Valley to make players feel “forced” into one particular way of making money. I think it’s a lot more fun to feel like there are many different options for success. However, I do understand that growing blueberries and making ancient fruit wine is part of the Stardew culture at this point, so I’ve made sure that they are still very lucrative options. But these changes should help players feel like they have a few more options.
I hope you enjoy the new update!
There is a new (free) game update for The Sims 4. It has been out for a few days already, but I've been really busy irl.
I managed to take a bunch of screenshots tonight of the new content. I've posted all of those on a different page though! Too much to include here.
Some of the changes include:
- A new recipe for Pan de Muerto is available under the Cook… interaction.
- Several new objects are available for your Sims to decorate their homes. Search for the term “Day of the Dead” in Buy Mode to find…
- Two new wall hangings, a table, some candles, and a sculpture.
- There are also several new outfits for your Sims in Create a Sim!
- Male and Female Sims have a new full body outfit, plus face makeup.
- Female Sims have a new hair, and Male Sims have a new hat.
- Children also have a new full body outfit and face makeup.
Furthermore starting October 1st, you will be able to find Jasmine in game again, for a new challenge! Something about collecting 9 sugar skulls and honouring the dead!
You can read the rest of the patch notes here.
The Sims Studio published 3 new screenshots, and a new blog from SimGuruGrant: "9 Cool Things You’ll Find Exploring the City of San Myshuno"
Try new foods. We wanted to make San Myshuno a diverse city with interesting cultures, and the most delicious part of culture is food! San Myshuno introduces food stands with dozens of new recipes. Plus, to make it a little easier, your Sims can learn the recipes just by sampling, which pairs perfectly with our new City Native Aspiration. Your Sim can really get out there and sample the world’s delicious cuisine!
Grab some swag. Festivals are fun, but what is the point in going if you can’t take something awesome home? Don’t worry, we got you covered. Festivals all have Swag stalls to sell t-shirts, unique spices, special fireworks, and more to your Sims. Bring a few extra Simoleons and send them home with something that says “I was there!”
Collect snow globes! People throw junk out all the time in the cities, but one Sim’s junk is another Sim’s treasure! Keep your eyes peeled for cardboard boxes on the streets. Your Sims might find snow globes to complete the new collection.
The Sims Studio published a bunch of new screenshots, and another blog by SimGuruGrant: "How We Built San Myshuno in The Sims 4 City Living"
San Myshuno was inspired first and foremost by diversity. We knew we wanted a diverse, vibrant, modern city where you might see people of Indian, Arab, Japanese, African, and other ethnicities. We wanted to create a colorful melting pot inspired by different cultural canvasses. We initially drew inspiration from Asian cities like Shanghai and Tokyo, but they were too intense with the lights, and felt a bit too focused on single cultural groups. Then, we looked to coastal cities like Vancouver, San Francisco, New York, and Sydney, as places known to host hugely distinct cultures in unique neighborhoods.
The Sims Studio will be live in about 15 minutes, streaming The Sims 4: City Living!
According to SimGuruJM they will focus on penthouses and apartments in this live stream:
Stream today will be focused on Apartments and Penthouses- expect more info on all our other great features throughout the month!
The Sims Studio published a couple of screenshots, and a new blog written by SimGuruGrant: "Living Large! Check Out Penthouses in The Sims 4 City Living"
Welcome to San Myshuno! Oh, wait, you're already living in the city? Where, if I can ask? Oh. Oh, dear. In one of those apartments? Well, they’re not built and maintained to the high standards we think your Sims deserve. Please, come with us as we show you the top floor.
Experience the challenges that come with your Sims’ first apartment, then work your way up the penthouse of their dreams.
The Sims Studio has published a new trailer about The Sims 4: City Living, as well as a new Producer Blog by SimGuruGrant: 9 Ways Apartments in The Sims 4 City Living Are Different (and Awesome!)
Here are two new screenshots from the blog:
I'm so excited about this pack! I think this is going to be my favourite expansion so far!
What do you think? Join us on the forums to talk about it!